Award winning smart grid company KiWi Power is looking for a full time Systems Analyst to assist with the management of our systems and assets, provide a direct interface with our UK and international clients, serve as a contact point with National Grid operations and further the development of our management platform.
This role will be a key part of KiWi Power’s high growth and fast paced environment, proactively coordinating customer care and operations for Demand Response programmes.
Desired skills and Experience:
You must be motivated and passionate about the clean tech and energy sector. The role involves liaising with our sales, technical and delivery teams and generating a range of reports for the business, so you must be an excellent team player with strong analytical skills. Here is what we are looking for in the right candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Very strong analytical and numerical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Problem solver: ability to identify problems and propose effective resolution
- Excellent Excel skills and comfortable with a range of web technologies
- Be process oriented and able to consistently follow a strong assurance process
- Exceptional communication skills, including telephone manner and report writing
- Strong customer management skills
- Organised: ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Reliability and punctuality are an absolute must
- Team player
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being able to cover early morning (starting 6am) or late evening shifts (ending 10pm) - usual workday will be 9am-6pm
- Initiating DR events and monitoring performance
- Troubleshooting issues
- Providing excellent customer service and maintain client relationships
- Generating performance reports; managing client performance and addressing underperformance
- Serving as point of escalation for critical customer issues, working to resolve problems and helping to remove barriers for the team
- Providing ad-hoc reporting and statistics
- Assisting with new DR programme research and implementation
- Creating, developing and improving new and existing smart management features for our bespoke IT platform
- Process evaluation and improvement
- Providing support for our international operations
- Available to support events from home (stand-by mode) etc.
Contract type: Permanent
Compensation: £18,000 – 24,000/year, based on skills and experience
Please send cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with Systems Analyst
in the subject line.
Closing date for applications 19 March, 2017.